Italian Exchange
I finally updated my Italian blogsite after two years of absence. I abandoned it right after my initial post because I 'm still brushing up with my italian and because I'm too engrossed with all my duties as a working mother, who is still moonlighting for extra income. I think now I'm pretty more up-to it/italian blog. There are many developments worldwide that are worth sharing to the Italian public especially to those who don't understand nor speak English. Of course they can always get it from the TV news but that 'personal touch' of sharing information shouldn't be under-estimated,considering not all news are covered by even the nationwide news reports. I intend for this blog to serve as a go-between or an exchange platform for the Italian community and wherever my personal outreach extends. I also intend to include tidbits of English lessons for Italians. And I hope to gain more Italian friends who can help me improve my fluency in Italian.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment