LANCELEARNING.COM
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the speaker Pastor LAnce Wallnau,but he is a bomb of a motivation that will inspire you to move higher with your goals. His teaching is both practical and biblical and he provides illustrations to aid our understanding and I am sure a will be a regular part of his audience on his webinars. His last webinar entitled 'Grounded in the Kingdom' expounded on relevant secular issues as tied to the biblical concepts and how important it is for us to stay grounded on the WORD inspite of all the shaking going on around us be it in the political,social or economic even geographic areas. We could use all the information that LanceLearning.com is giving out in our practical living. Although his rhetoric might not be that easy to understand if you're not so familiar with the Bible, but if you're a CHristian it should be a tremendous help in achieving our life objectives.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...

3 comments:
salam kenal ..
Wow!
If you are a chic fans, you can also go on a journey in here: ray bans
nice blog..like it!!
Post a Comment