Daughter's Sweet Gesture
I'm sure all or most little daughters have an innate generous or giving nature.Just like our little one. I really thank GOD that my little daughter has this attitude of sharing, not only to her own family but also to her friends or even mere acquaintances. When I pick her up from school she usually stays longer to play with other kids at the school playground and she would share her snack (the other kids also share their snack) to her friends. Sometimes she tells me that her classmate gave her a drawing. Or she would give me her own handiwork from school. This noon as we were going to the fleamarket to buy something,she brought along this fancy wedding poetry album which I gave her, and along the way she picked up these flowers to give to me. This is a habit that goes out also to our extended family like her grandma or her Auntie or little cousins. I point this out because I've never had this attitude when I was her age. And seeing this side of her makes me grateful to GOD for giving me joy through this simple daughter's trait.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
1 comment:
I have added your link :) please add me link
Post a Comment