Courageous The Movie
A new blockbuster movie in the making Courageous The Movie i s showing this September 30th in the US theaters.Most of us entertain ourselves mainly by watching new films,and if we are going to be entertained we might as well deliberately make a wise decision.What you see is what you get,what you watch is what your mind absorbs.And since our mind is our most treasured weapon in living we might as well feed it with only the meaningful and positive stuff like Courageous The Movie which instills positive values not only to the individual,but al so to our family as a whole.I also like the actors in this film,I can recognize the lead role in the recent films Alex Kendrick of 'Facing the Giants' and Kevin Downes of 'Six The Mark Unleashed'.I have seen both movies and I say both are brilliant masterpieces.I've also peeked into the this new movietrailer and I know it will touch many hearts because it transmits a positive and relevant message for our present day situations. I wish everyone happy viewing!GOD BLESS Tremendously.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment