REFLECTIONS
Having a bout. Anyone wouldn't have a bout in life if he is not a living human,it makes us feel uneasy and alive,the most beautiful aftermath of it is inward growth and more intimacy with our Loving GOD.In these kinds of times maybe most people turn to secular means of mending their situation,oftentimes and understably seeking out something or someone to vent out the confused emotions.The best answers can be found in the love of our own Loving GOD,although physically HE is not visible when we just need a shoulder to lean on or a hand to cling to when the storm is at its strongest and when you are precipitating inwardly.Look at GOD's tender mercies and power, amid your conflict,HE said "I will never leave you nor forsake you."Thank GOD for Reflections which directs me towards HIM.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment