CONFLICT:THE POWER OF PROPAGANDA THE DOCUFILM
As it is, the Israel-Palestine conflict
has always been the concern not only of the leading world political powers, but also of many international radical and political groups.And I guess it will always be,until the end. And there have also been many misleading stories that aim to discredit the position of Israel.If there's one documentary movie that deals fairly with the perennially relevant issue between the Palestinians and the Jews, it must be the CONFLICT:THE POWER OF PROPAGANDA THE DOCUFILM. Here, Joe Israel, the creator/author of the docufilm supports his claims with hard evidences like film footages and historical facts. There are many very interesting aspects to this subject (the Palestinian children being brought-up or trained to hate and kill the jews,the outright bending of historical and biblical facts,the political pressures on Israel,from every side, to concede part of its already small territory Everytime, to its surrounding geographical and political opponents). It's really an eye-opener and will leave you with a desire to dare to do something. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:they shall prosper that love thee. (Psalms 122:6)
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment