A time of reminiscing. On last trip to the USA we also had an opportunity to be in Monterey California which seems to be somewhat old but very attractive town. There's something very peculiar and almost hypnotic about its beauty. We bought many souvenirs and there was this curious machine where one can drop a nickel and turn the machine handle a few times and Voila! You have a shiny bronze-colored dolphin shaped coin. The most special place that we visited in the Monterey area is the Pebble Beach Resorts where we had a hearty picnic in the company of friendly seagulls desiring to share our food. I could have sworn that, that place must be almost as perfect as paradise. It's also a perfect destination for honeymooners, or for one who merely desires a relaxing and peaceful time in a safe and beautiful place.
Paradise Monterey
A time of reminiscing. On last trip to the USA we also had an opportunity to be in Monterey California which seems to be somewhat old but very attractive town. There's something very peculiar and almost hypnotic about its beauty. We bought many souvenirs and there was this curious machine where one can drop a nickel and turn the machine handle a few times and Voila! You have a shiny bronze-colored dolphin shaped coin. The most special place that we visited in the Monterey area is the Pebble Beach Resorts where we had a hearty picnic in the company of friendly seagulls desiring to share our food. I could have sworn that, that place must be almost as perfect as paradise. It's also a perfect destination for honeymooners, or for one who merely desires a relaxing and peaceful time in a safe and beautiful place.
Please Visit My Other Sites
Shop Now! With Amazon.com
Popular Posts
-
Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had ...
-
A civilian person cannot really fully comprehend the important role of a soldier;as it is, the U.S. soldiers have been involved in the fight...
-
Snow covered most of Rome when it snowed last Thursday and Friday (February 2 & 3), as classes and public transport were suspended. It ...
-
RED GANODERMA MUSHROOMS CONTAIN THE HIGHEST CONCENTRATION OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM,A COMPONENT WHICH IS VERY RICH IN OXYGEN.OXYGEN PLAYS A ...
-
I've just discovered a very excellent source of information on self-improvement. Don't be intimidated by the handsome-ness of the ...
-
For some reason, tourism in Rome is proving the (supposedly) ongoing economic crisis as some sort of a hoax.As it is, these days Rome is abo...
-
I've recently joined Purebloggers.com with the prospect of gaining more exposure and connecting with other bloggers. I also checked if...
-
Welcome Spring ! I'm glad that the weather is more friendly these days and would be so,for the next weeks of this season. It's my fa...
No comments:
Post a Comment