Gold Bag Rome

Do you like this bag? I do, I found it at the flea market, at the unbelievable price of Euro 1.00,it looks almost quite new as it still had the little plastic string that held the price tag.A handbag in gold motif, with the name 'Roma' printed in white letters, on both sides. Who would resist this beauty,especially if the price to pay is next to nothing? It looks a little bit sporty, but I guess, it also can pass with casual attire. Although it was bought from the street-vendor, the quality compares with the ones that you find at the more prestigious Rome stores. Its size and shape is also convenient, as I don't like a bulging bag anymore because sometimes it's less comfortable to carry around or squeeze in,particularly in packed public transport systems like train or bus. I have to learn to limit the things I have to carry with me everyday,in my bag. Now, I'm particularly satisfied with the appearance and color of this gold bag 'Rome',

Yeshel

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

Mona said...

wow, 1 euro only ... super good deal naman yan .. I like the bag ..

ExploreColorado said...

I posted your link. You're welcome to post mine.

http://www.questforcommonsense.blogspot.com/

Sam D. said...

good price for such a lovely purse. i love clothes made in Italy they nice especially the style most of them are very unique.

Chloebelle said...

that's a nice bag.It worth it . A woman like you deserves the best. Hope I can treat myself also thus year with a bag.

http://chloe-caduya.blogspot.com/